Review our policies and commitment to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
‘Personal information’ means information about you where you are, or could be, identified, such as your name and contact details, your photograph, your booking and purchase history and information about your access to our websites.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of the websites or any products and services offered on them.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you, depending on the nature of your involvement with us:
- Your name, address, post code, city, email address and/or telephone number
- Special needs relevant to attending one of our events or receiving Transmission Healing (e.g. medical conditions, dietary needs etc.)
- Video, audio and/or photographic footage if you attend one of our ashrams or events
- Any other personal information you provide to us when making enquiries, signing up to one of our events or purchasing one of our products/services, including via email, social media and over the phone
We may collect information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the websites (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths). We use this information solely to help us make your experiences on our websites better and to improve our services.
We collect and use the personal information as follows:
- To supply the goods and/or services you purchase from us
- To enable your attendance at our events, and properly cater for your needs at those events
- To contact and communicate with you, including via email, to update you about our events, seek feedback and share news that we think may be of interest you
- To provide you with marketing and offers from us when you have given us permission to do so (you may unsubscribe at any time)
- Photographic, video or audio footage may be broadcast, live streamed, telecast and/or included on our websites, in a film or documentary and/or on our social media platforms
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
The information you submit to us is used only for the purpose stipulated at the time that the information is collected. We do not to reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass on to any third parties, any personal information that you may have provided to us. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisations unless it is necessary to provide our products and services to you.
- Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health; and
- Where we are required to provide information in response to proper legal demands, orders and process.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time and will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us. If we are unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you can raise your concerns with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
We take every precaution to protect personal and/or sensitive information you may submit to us both online and off-line. When you enter personal information on our website to book an event or purchase an item, that information is protected with SSL. No credit card details are entered on our website as you will be transferred through to a secure payment gateway for these payments.
We hold your personal information in the strictest confidence. Our files, data and information are securely stored and access is restricted to authorised staff only.